Thursday, April 9, 2015

Posting Images

Some images from the recent past. 

Some day in September 2014, Edmund, my son, and I, managed to catch a rehearsal of the Huskies Band in front of the NIU Art Building. 



We were on our way to the NIU lagoon when we saw them arrive to the lawn in front of the Art Building.  There's Edmund watching them go by.


The big drums pay attention to the conductor's instructions.


Big brass is always fun to photograph.  Here, I metered on the tuba, but opened one stop to compensate for the brightness of the sky.


The conductor leading the band.  It was a beautiful, sunny day, and quite agreeable in terms of temperature.  Here ended my roll (this is exposure 35, I think), and I think it was a good end to it. 

Of course, the camera was my M4-2, and the film was Kodak chromogenic BW400CN, recently discontinued. 

No comments: