Saturday, October 9, 2010

Found negs

While waiting for my M5, I've decided to do some things or else I'll go nuts (BTW, the lens hood, purchased new from Adorama, came in today).

One of the many things I still have to do (besides sweeping the backyard) is developing some film. As a matter of fact, I did it just a few hours ago, and while I was filing my negs (they are too curled up for scanning), lo and behold! I found some very old negs... made with this very old Leica M4-2.

To be quite honest, I didn't remember NOT having burned anything but commercial film in this one... but it seems I did use some of my film stock (Agfa APX, no less), so here it is...

Frequent sights in campus, people (actually, students) walking about, and bicycles, though not in the abundance one would expect... I think this is a spot near the Founders Library.

Bike parking by Graham Hall, where my German class met in the fall 2008.

Classmates in German 202 at NIU

And yes, indeed, all these images were created with my trustworthy M4-2. Nothing more fitting than uploading them here.

No comments: