Friday, August 15, 2008

Two More


Part of our daily routine: Frances, my wife, has to fuss over Ben (M4-2, Fuji ISO 200, 1/1000, f4).  He's the oldest cat we have.  The young one is below...

her name is Mimí, and this shot (1/60, f2) was taken right after the one posted yesterday.

Today, even though we had a beautiful day, I couldn't go to downtown to photograph something because there was a lot to do around the house.  Hopefully I'll be able to shutter away later.  The film in the camera right now is B&W, and since it's chromogenic, I expect to get it processed quickly. 

My own processing has been hampered by a number of circumstances, but soon enough I'll get back to my (intended) routine of working on this at least once a week. 

In the meanwhile, when I'm not reading or writing, I'm scanning or tinkering with this blog.  It's still kinda fun, let me say.

TTYL!

No comments: