Friday, October 31, 2008

News about the M4-2

Well, this was a decision I made a while ago: my M4-2 needs a bit of TLC.  In short, it's going for some repairs with Don Goldberg, the owner of DAG Camera Parts.  He revived my M3 some time ago, so I know this one will be in good hands.

(M6TTL, Hexanon 35, some slide film, Oak Park IL)

Let me add one thing: I don't like the idea... but then, I haven't used my M4-2 since I returned from Denver, and there's a number of other things that need to be taken care of here.

(M6TTL, Summicron 50, chromogenic film; door long gone)

What can one do in the meantime?  It's going to be a loooooong period of time without my M4-2.  Granted, I do have other toys, but this one is the only one with a blog.

We'll find out.  In the meanwhile, I'll keep posting seasonal stuff and browsing the sites I've posted on the sidebar, under the title of "Blogs and sites to check."  Feel free to do so yourselves!  


No comments: